As you may be able to guess from some of my other posts, I love Asian food, and yes I know that Asian food is a very broad category, but I don’t discriminate – I love all Asian food (at least all Asian food that I’ve tried), so here is another Asian recipe, this time for raw spring roles!
I made them with surmi sticks this time because that’s what I had in the fridge but you can substitute them for shrimps or anything else you might like! The same goes for the vegetables, I simply made it with whatever I already had laying around 🙂
Click here to see my Asian chicken broccoli recipe
- Rice paper
- Surimi sticks/shrimps
- Vegetables of your choice – I used:
- 5 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- Spinach leaves
- Cut up all the vegetables
- Soak the rice paper for 10 seconds
- Don’t put them all in at once, as they become sticky after you’ve wettened them
- Don’t leave them in for longer than 10 seconds, because they will become impossible to work with
- Put the ingredients in the middle of the rice paper and roll it.
- I don’t close the ends of my rolls, but I do cut them in half, as I think it makes them easier to eat.
- Serve with a dipping sauce and enjoy!
I hope you like this recipe, and I’d love to hear from you! What is your favorite Asian recipe?
Lots of love, Anne