My bucket list: 30 before 30
I am someone who loves lists, I can spend hours writing down to do list, bucket lists or any other type of list. They make me feel organized, even if I don’t always manage to check off every single item on them, I can still see my progress.
Now my favorite type of lists are the lists that account for things I want to see and do because they usually come with great adventures and experiences. Plus I always feel that writing down things I want to do and giving myself I timelimit makes me work harder to actually make them happen, otherwise, I tend to just tell myself that I have plenty of time and then, unfortunately, nothing ever really happens…
If you can recognize some of this then read on, because when I turned 19 I made a “30 before 30” bucket list, I gave myself 11 years to complete my goals and now 2 years later I’ve already finished half of them!
Most of my goals are travel related, but they could have been anything from learning a new skill to buying your first car or saving up a certain amount of money. All that really matters is that you set goals for yourself that you can pursue.
- See the pyramids
- Go back to the United States (I’ve lived in the US for a while, and I really want to go back to the beautiful town of Telluride in Colorado.)
- Learn a new language ✓
- Get my divers certificate ✓
- Go diving on The Great Barrier Reef ✓
- Visit every country in Europe
- Volunteer somewhere
- Visit Africa
- Learn how to do my tax returns
- Walk on the great wall of China
- Take a cruise ✓
- See the northern lights
- Skydive in Australia ✓
- See the Taj Mahal ✓
- Eat sushi in Japan ✓
- Attend a class for fun ✓
- Pay for a stranger’s groceries ✓
- Watch a live sports event
- Visit Rome
- Ride a hot air balloon ✓
- Watch the sunset/sunrise on a beach ✓
- Say yes to everything for a whole day
- Write a book
- Go hiking in the Scottish Highlands
- Watch a Broadway musical
- Bunge jump in New Zealand ✓
- Go to Disney World ✓
- Visit a glacier ✓
- Get my college degree
- Start a blog ✓
So there you have it, my 30 before 30 bucket list, I’ll keep updating it as I hopefully will be able to cross off more and more as time passes.
I would love to hear what is on your bucket list and if there is something I should add to mine!
Lots of love,